Thursday, February 28, 2013

Moved my blog

I did it! I finally got a REAL Web site created and up online.

I have a great sense of accomplishment.

But, along with that Web site is a section for my blog. So, I will begin posting there and eventually close this one. First I'll need to figure out how to transfer my archived entries and figure out if I can transfer my followers. Also, I need to figure out a few things with the new blog, like how to add a place for comments, add followers and etc.

But I just wanted to let you know and if you'd like to see my latest blog entry here is the LINK

Thanks for your patience and understanding while I have this work in progress. While you are on my blog, take a look at the rest of my Web site and let me know what you think. I already see things I want to change, but hey, it's a start.

Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment